- Water Damage Restoration, Certification #176227
Identify water damage, it’s effects and techniques for drying of structures. Protocols and background to understand the procedures necessary to deal with water losses, sewer backflows, and contamination such as mold.
- Applied Structural Drying, Certification #176227
Understand the effective, efficient and timely drying of water-damaged structures and contents, using comprehensive classroom and hands-on experience, in order to facilitate appropriate decision making within a restorative drying environment.
- Applied Microbial Remediation, Certification #176227
Identify, understand, the performance of bacteria and mold remediation.
- Commercial Drying Specialist, Certification #176227
Inspect, evaluate, dry, administer and manage large losses. Instruction on damage inspection and evaluation, work flow management, process administration and technical methods of effective and timely drying of commercial, industrial, institutional and complex residential water-damaged structures, systems, and furniture, fixtures and equipment (FFE).
- Certified Mold Protocol Writer, Certified by ECAN LLC
Certified in writing reports and protocols.
- Certified Mold Inspector and Assessor, Certified by ECAN LLC
Inspect and asses structures for moisture intrusion and mold growth
Following protocols from the American Congress of Governmental Industrial Hygienists, ACGIH